1.29.2009

finally

Tomorrow is the first day of my semester winter vacation that lasts 1 week, 1 day.
This has been a commiserating-with-colleagues week about how many days we have left until the vacation.
I will still come to school next week, but not until late morning at the earliest. And my colleagues and I will sit around and shoot the breeze...and if it snows I will go sledding and if it doesn't snow I will read The Grass is Singing and watch Desperate Housewives and Miami Ink on Discovery.ro and whatever other sundry shows end up on Romanian television.
And I will go to a winter festival and drink hot, spiced wine .
And I might even try to figure out how to strum the guitar I recently acquired.
So ready

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Desperate Housewives and Miami Ink! Count me in...as long as I can hear you attempt to play guitar! can't wait to see ya!
-Tara